January 15, 2016

The Place I Call Home

People might see me as a weird package,  who's full of anomalies...  

Yet one of my valuable friends once  told me, the measurement of my normality should be counted based on the series of my abnormalities. If the LIFE inside me still feels like a collection of paradoxes, even for my own self, then I should really consider, everything is NORMAL.  It's really good to believe that.  Then I start accepting all my anomalies in seeing LIFE, as if I am born to create new pattern to live instead of fitting in ...

Embracing my anomalies felt like finding heaven is a place on earth, when few months back, I read my eldest girl wrote about my biography, for her English assignment. 
"She has a different style in almost everything. The world in her eyes is a whole different thing from what you see. That’s one thing I like the most from my mom. She always sees things from a weird perspective. But somehow that’s mostly what helps people... "

It is really good to know that my own flesh and blood is accepting me as I am. This fact really give me abundance of energy to face the future, knowing that I have brought up an open mind young lady for the tiny universe where we share this LIFE.  Moreover, this LIFE continued to give me even better  things to live with, when the universe allow me to start a brand new journey with you.

Last week,  I encountered a chat with the very person who helped me found my heart back in 2013. This chat made me went to sleep in tears, as if I have just dragged the darkness back. We chat about a Place to Call Home.  I guess mostly because the chat make me lost a grip of my balance.  As the morning comes up, and the first ray of my sunshine kicked in, I start to see a better ground.  

Even if the darkness was there, it is always our choice to maintain the stand, whether we will choose to stand in the dark side, or we will step on a higher ground where the light is shining. People might come and go to show us the twilight zone. Yet it is us who must learn how to keep the light on.  So we don't have to accept that anyone who come and asist us, as the only source of light we have. 

Especially for the restless soul, who's been broken and torn apart like mine. I thought I have been turning on the light inside me. But I was wrong, the journey still continued on. As I realized it takes abundance of brightness to bring out everything inside the place where my soul is scattered.

As I ever wrote in my blog few months back, after I went on a soul journey to Solo, Magelang and Ngawi. On one event, I met a long lost soul who showed me that I wasn't home yet. My soul is so restless, I still need a place to call home. This is also felt Like playing back all my own Déjà vu episodes, as I am collecting every pieces of my broken soul.

I wouldn't dare to imagine where this newest episode of my life journey will take us.  But where ever it might lead, I have fate, it will be worth the effort. For this journey really give me a brand new insight.  Eversince 
I start this journey with you,  I sense a high tide of energy is igniting inside of me.  The energy give me a glimpse of a silver lining brightness that is spotting on the road I am travelling.  The light that might 
finally show my restless soul a way to the very Place I Call Home.  

T
his should be my time to wrap everything up.  If all the truths I have gathered along my journey to get my scattered soul integrated are the truest truth, then I should be able to find it written somewhere in the road map you hold.

God provides me teachers from all over the planet, to challenge my truths and show me how to be a complete human. He sent people to allow me located my heart. He let others show me how to find my God Spot. He even sent many broken souls as mirror to show me how my mind, heart and soul actually wired. 

Now He sent you... 

I will never be able to thank you enough for walking this journey with me.  All I know, when we did something to help the life, the universe will smile at us and return the favor in the most surprising way. Looks like it is my turn to get the surprise, I ho
pe you equally get something good from what we reveal together.

As I begin to understand, no matter how close we are to an enlightenment, that allow us to use The Light Saber to slice into the depth of other people soul. We could never be able to slice into our own depth alone. Just the way we will never be able to see our own ears. 

We certainly need a mirror to get all the brightness around us reflected into the darkness we unconsciously keep inside. At the secret corner of the soul where we locked our deepest fear in a Pandora box, which is placed so secluded and hidden, even from my own consciousness...

May The Force be Upon Us...
So this journey will finally show my way to The Place I Call HOME...
Hopefully...


#StarlightSeed
#TheJourneyContinueOn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...