January 6, 2016

My Flashlight...


"I see the shadows long beneath the mountain topI'm not afraid when the rain won't stopCause you light the wayYou light the way, you light the way
I got all I need when I got you and Ilook around me, and see sweet lifeI'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlightYou're gettin’ me, gettin’ me through the nightCan’t stop my heart when you shinin’ in my eyesCan’t lie, it’s a sweet lifeI'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're gettin’ me, gettin’ me through the nightCause you're my flash light..."

I've been living my life with this song plays in my head for this past few days,
as the lyric dance in my heart, among all the lucid dreams I've been through,
along with the dams of thoughts and feelings in my horizon...

Makes me feel like hanging on a roller coaster ride in the twilight zone,
that could fly my soul higher than the stars, 
then drop my mind off to the deepest part of my ocean heart...

Almost like keeping the firework cracks inside of me, 
that could cause my heart skip a beat,
as I get the butterfly effect all over my blood system...

Now I feel a warm flow of energy is bursting 
in the innermost part of my being, 
that makes me glow with happiness and hope...

After all this while, 
finally I have the silver lining brightness surround me, 
I find the flashlight that might guide me 
through the path to a comfort and secure place 
that feels like home...

Dear God,
I'm tired of running,
Will you please show me
the way to come home...???


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...