January 7, 2016

The Thousands of Miles...

It was 3 o'clock in the morning, I got awaken. I look at my cell phone, and saw an email from a half way round the world.

A message that gave my heart a million drops of warm feelings...


 Lady in Silk wrote to Sartre :
I received an e-mail from Rainbow, you must remember her... her profile is still on the site but she hasn't been on for a very long time for many reasons. She asked me to pass on a quote to you. However, I am copying to you the full excerpt from the e-mail that pertains to you... This is from Rainbow : Only one friend that I wanted to know his where about, he has the nick, Sartre. I think he is from Europe, you can pass this quote to him... 
"Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for everything he does. It is up to you to give life a meaning..." ~Jean-Paul Sartre  I am sure she would love to hear from you too. She is teaching now and is enjoying it very much. As always, she is keen to keep in touch and in her own spiritual way, she brings light to all..."
From Sartre to Lady in Silk :   Dear Lady in Silk, Thank you very much for your message; I hope you are doing well.  Rainbow is one of the most interesting people I've ever met; 
she is a true philosopher and an intellectual. I hold her in the highest esteem, and have wondered about her for a while.  I would appreciate it if you could let her know that I'm still in Europe, doing well, and that I miss our conversations.  “The individual's duty is to do what he wants to do, to think whatever he likes, to be accountable to no one but himself, to challenge every idea and every person."
~ Jean-Paul Sartre  Thank you Lady in Silk..."


There were such differences between Us, and the thousands of miles...

Yet the light our hearts shared, which has been connecting us so far, allow our souls to travel around the globe, 
leaping through the space and time...

And find each other this way,
I must have done something really good,
to ever deserve such great friends...

We might have lost the time that we once shared together,
but we surely could have the bright and better tomorrow ahead of Us...

From the deepest part of my soul,
allow me to send my deepest gratitude,
with this note...



Bunch of Love,

Rainbow





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...