January 18, 2016

The Quest to Find Our Truest Truth...

"And What do you mean by truest truth...???"

Again, you asked... For this, I don't need any pause to think aboutthe answer, since I have spent years to answer my own questions about the truest truth in my LIFE...

I found that the truest truth is some kind of LIFE Codes we are commited to, in our line of duty, wherever we live on Earth as we serve the LIFE...

The Holy Book like Quran, should consist of the truest truth.  Yet for me, The Holy Book is still so full of secrets. Many people try to decode the verses written there by extracting the secrets based on their own specific understanding and knowledge...

Even if we have faith that Holy Book is contained of The Absolute Truth from The Mighty Creator, that we believe as The Infinite Source of Truth, when the truth is decoded and extracted by human, there will always be different perspectives in understanding the truth...

For example, like the truth of  heaven written in Quran. The explanation there might be comprehensive enough for people like you, because it is suitable for your own specific needs to understand LIFE...

So that could be the truest truth for you, while I would like to believe, I still need to complete my quest for the truest truth about Heaven.  Since my soul and spirit couldn't cope and accept the truth that you believe.  Not that the truth you hold is not true.  It is simply not compatible with the understanding that my mind, heart, soul and spirit hold. Somehow my intuition told me, there should be better explanation of Heaven than that. All we need is more knowledge and better ground to be more conscious of this truth...

I think the blog I wrote in 2014 could tell you more about the quest to find my own specific and truest truth...


Finding Our Own Stream ...

“I have been and still am a seeker, but I have ceased to question stars and books; I have begun to listen to the teaching my blood whispers to me.” 

~ Hermann Hesse

It is really good to understand that life is always about finding our own stream. Following the way we need to flow is always the best way to live rather than going with others...

Yet... Every river will end at the sea shore and become one in the same ocean. Although we might not go through the same river, but our beginning and our end most likely have the oneness within. As clear as the silver lining light in the sky that show us, we are living under the same sun and moon...

As for me learning is always my way of living. I learn about science as I learn about human. I learn to tone my muscle at gym as I learn to stretch my flesh and blood in yoga class. I simply love to learn, as I know my curiosity has always been the best way to energize the life in me...

But I guess, learning about many different matters in life never bring me closer to the truest truth about my life. Not until I learn about the life inside me, I found the true knowledge to live this life the way my own true nature should be...

Thanks for all of the challenges many of you have thrown at me, that always bring me closer to the core of my being, so I can find my way to flow my own stream...

Happily, Gracefully, Beautifully...
With the LOVE that always lighten up my way...

Bunch of Love,

ArifaH

One thing I am sure of the quest to find our own specific truest truth, as our souls growth and we reach higher ground of consciousness, the truest truth we hold will also shift and expand to meet our newest level of understanding.

Great thing I learn about the universe, LIFE is always on the move. It is up to us, to synchronize the rhythm we play with the velocity of LIFE where we live. We can always choose whether to slow down or to accelerate, and meet the Universal Speed...

Anything will be fine as long as we always turn The LIGHT on and maintain our Existence Track in orbiting The Infinite Source of Truth in LIFE...

For the sake of LOVE, LIGHT, PEACE and HARMONY in The Universe. Hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...