January 14, 2016

The Traveler's Words...

This connection is really make sense... You understand the road map, based on the truth written by your experience ... I traveled the road, based on the guide written in the stars... If those two can walk together, what kind of understanding that can be revealed...

Mankind is in desperate need of explanation... the very one that can penetrate their mind, reach their heart and enlightening their soul... so they know where their God Spot is... then the spirit can carry on their duty to shine...

Even myself... I'm still struggling in my own twilight zone to keep myself steady to hang on the brightened ground... That's my line of duty... my battle ground to help people transcending their own soul... Darkness is the place where I carry on my duty to shine... While my highest dream is to spread all the beauty I collect in my life including the beauty of all the teachings that I finally understand... So the life after me could learn that there still hopes in humanity, to heal the world...

I surf the tide of energy that's been flowing to you so far and raise my own vibe... I guess, from our discussion about LIFE, I can highlight two parts that we could share... The self mastery and the existence track in the tiny world where we're living, how that makes us a complete human, so we can find our truest role in the universe...

We know, some people simply choose only to share their life in bright area, they often shut down the man inside from his fundamental needs as human, so they will never get in touch with their own darkness... They make their spirit content with the devotion towards God and Heaven... Yet they might simply missed the best thing the LIFE could ever give, like LOVE and Intimacy in multidimensional level, mostly because they turn off their own body-mind-soul-heart needs, rather than analyze them and looking for legal way to fulfill  the needs...
 
The body-mind-soul-heart connection must be solid to reach the goal carried by our spirit. T
he next would be how we connect to the closest LIFE around us... The way we deal with the darkness inside will help us understand the darkness inside people around us.

I found that we are all equipped with our own devils to deal with... each and every one of us are born with a dark space where the devils could enter in any ways... That will be our weakness... most people work so hard to cover their weakness with their strength... so they don't even see their weakness... What most people don't understand, that weakness is actually our growth spot, once we are able to convert the weakness into a significant growth spot...

As human, our body-mind-soul-heart connection has needs to fulfill... We can't expect the human in us to work in full capacity, without fulfilling this human needs... I learn that hunger is not only in the body, as food is not always the one we put into our mouth... Mind-soul-heart connection need their specific nutrition to preserve their function... As spirit needs us to do every spiritual journey to reach the God Spot, to work as it should be... 
How would we fulfill our heart needs, if we don't understand LOVE... 
And how would we fulfill your soul needs, if we reject the need to find our passion in LIFE...

We are all equipped with the real guidance of The Truest Truth... Yet the first thing we need is to recollect the truth inside us... Body mind, soul, and heart, they have their own truth in fulfilling their needs... So we can trust them to carry on their duty to make the human in us work in the optimum capacity... We need to learn how to be true to our own selves... The Honesty is essential part in the quest to seek for our own Truest Truth...

What I learn from my own journey is to find LOVE every where I go, towards everything I see, using the eyes in my head and in my heart. So I can manage to really get A LIFE and to be ALIVE. In the name of LIGHT, PEACE and HARMONY... That's my order, my role in the tiny universe where I'm living.

I use The Power of Words to work in spreading LOVE, LIGHT, PEACE and HARMONY. 
The soul whispering the words, that my fingers have to write through my heart... So locating the heart is an essential part of our journey, as soul-heart-spirit connection will give us autopilot journey... The only problem is to silent the mind... who tend to see everything in true or false... using the data the mind ever collects and analyzes...

May the truest truth inside, give us the way to find the guidance from every source of starlight, in every step we make. As we hope for the air of LOVE fill every cells in our body in every breath we take...

Heaven Helps....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...