January 18, 2016

True Meaning of HOME...

"So, What is the meaning of HOME...???"

You asked... After I shared some posts from Facebook and Kompasiana, that have something to do with my journey to the place I call HOME. So I took a silent paused, then I carefully tried to answer...

It is like an ocean for The Great Sailor I mentioned in my previous blog post.  They might have family and home on the land.  But no matter how hard they try to rest for retirement.  They will always hear the ocean call them to sail some more for the rest of their life...

I might be a mom and a wife, but I am born to be A Traveler. I have a duty to take a LIFE long journey, leaping through the space and time, gathering and sharing all the beauty of LIFE that I found along the way. I am traveling LIFE of the one inside of me and also of those who happened to share their LIFE with me...

Home for your soul, may not be the same for mine. Our arguments on several issues we discussed, has proven that we could have some different perspectives about LIFE. But I guess, our differences is the special part that amazed me most of our connection, we can be so different yet in so many part we hit the same understanding level about LIFE...

The blogs Mas Pong Sahidy wrote on Kompasiana few years ago, give me further  explanation about my own Journey Home. After all this while, finally I understand,  what he wrote about surrendering.  I just realized that, the best thing to do for me is only surrender and accept my LIFE the way I discover...

The Family LIFE is only a half part of our assignment on this planet, that's why I can be so restless home.  The other half still belong to the LIFE within me, as it is directly connected to The Highest Order. That's how we reveal our Existence Track, and The specific Order locked within our default setting...

This is also explaining why The LOVE I share with you give me comfort, and bring me the energy to reach better ground of understanding.  It is because at the time being on this planet, You are part of my Journey HOME. The souls are riding the energy tide, performing the sacred twin flame dance. So the spirits can carry on their duty to shine...

This is My HOME... Here on Earth, transcending all the way to the infinity and beyond, as we are definitely approaching the next life, towards our Final Destination...

The Infinite Source of LIFE...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...