January 17, 2016

The Kisses...

If the LIFE shall allow me to send you kisses right now,
I will plant those kisses on three places :

Forehead
for the luck,
So you know how lucky I feel for the chance to share my energy, 
thoughts and feelings with you, so I reach higher level of consciousness...

Cheeks
for the fortune,
So you know how I treasure the soul connection we generate, 
as one of the most valuable gift the universe  allow me to embrace...

Lips
for the love,
So you know how I cherish all the LOVE, 
that your presence ignite inside of me, 
only by showing up and share the LIFE with me...


May The Force be With Us...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...