January 7, 2016

Embrace Everything about LOVE...

I had been badly bleeding,
as my heart had been brutally broken, 
along the way to embrace everything about LOVE,
yet the journey continued on... 

LOVE could have been my strength, 
as it is also my weakness,
the way LOVE showered me with all its blessings, 
after it got me so cursed...

The energy manifest out of LOVE,
flows like the dynamic yin and yang...






















Mostly it flies so high in the multi dimensions realm 
over my heart, soul and spirit. 
Sometime it's just lingering in the heart and mind emotionally,
makes me want to pick my phone and call you, just to fill the void,
and quench the thirst of missing you...

Other time it is even dropped lower beyond the twilight zone, 
makes me wonder how it would taste like,
to touch your flesh and blood...

But above all,
the thoughts and feelings,
generate a high level creativity,
while I am around you...




















Manifest in all the flowing texts I wrote,
the words I can't hardly believe were mine...


#GetaLIFE
#BeALIVE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...