January 8, 2016

Through The DEPTH of Our HEART

Actually, The deepest darkest secret c
ould only come up, w
here the light on...
The human in us could simply be ordinary, but all of us got the flashlight inside, which might work like a Jedi's light saber, slicing into the depth of every innermost being... So the naked soul could be exposed, 
as we make the bare mind work. Then we could learn to clear the heart, and free
the spirit to carry on...
Life isn't about waiting the storm and thunder to pass, Life is about dancing in the rain and find all the colour of rainbow hidden in the sky, just above our blue horizon...
Dear God, allow me to recognize the strength to carry on, by the presence of people with warm soul and tender heart who will catch me when I fall. So I could find my way back
home...

#CrashLanding


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...