January 16, 2016

Transcending LIFE Journey...

I read The Angel's tasks from some beliefs, that makes me wondering what actually Angels do for Human LIFE, as an entity mentioned in the holy book that we supposed to have faith on...

As I start to see Angels are not exist on Earth to make human fear of God's punishments, nor force us to live other people's life by taking notes of all our good deeds and evil wrong doing as human...

Now I refuse to fear the life after death, as I begin to live at the most by loving this LIFE instead. So I would do anything within my power to make LIFE a better place, for the one inside me and also for those who share their LIFE with me. That way, I will die peacefully knowing I have no regret, because I have given everything I got to be ALIVE, and dedicated all of me to make this LIFE worth living...

I would rather believe that Angels are there for Humanity to help us living the LIFE to the most. They are whispering the words of wisdom every time we need it, and nudging us to the place where we should find light each time we face the darkness dragging our soul to the lower ground...

Not that I refuse to believe in afterlife, I see death as a gate to enter the next life realm.  The life after death is our next journey, where we might get a new post, new assignment, based on how well we deal with our previous roles in the spirit we carry...

If we carry out the role very well, we could be move to better task, if not we probably get a demotion. I believe for those who has been working in transcending LIFE, a demotion could mean a hell of rework...

This reminds me of the verses in the Holy Book which spoken of TIME, which suggests us to make the best use of our time on earth. And I believe, considering those verses, actually not being able to transcend The LIFE to better ground while we are still pretty much ALIVE on earth, should have been tasted like a downfall. This could give the spirit obstacles to carry on the duty to shine...

That's why we need to create interconnections with all the spirits that share LIFE with us to carry this duty and shine together for sharing our truest truth, enhanced with the patience, to face all the obstacles faithfully...

In the deepest part of my existence, I have a faith that The Angels, as well as all the citizens of heaven, are there to guide and look after our spirits. So we can manage to embrace our spesific duty on earth. As we know, all the spirits have their own assignment to complete, and The Angels should be there to help. So at the end of our life we could be coming HOME peacefully to The Source, The Mighty Creator...

I just recently realized, HOME is always about our level of existence, that starts here on earth as the ground zero, to be transcending all the way back to The Source as The Final Destination.  Even after we leave the life in this planet. As I always use the term, to the infinity and beyond...

I am happy to finally see, being HOME is about Knowing that I am travelling  the right path for the LIFE inside of me, hopefully it is also right for the LIFE of those who share forever with me...

May The Angels look after and guard my soul and spirit, to transcend all the way to the infinity and beyond, towards The Final Destination, The Infinite Source of LIFE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...