March 9, 2024

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine..

The sun noticed how far I'd like to travel to be with the soul that could spark my own..

The moon captured how deep I might dive to feel the emotions that shall move this entire notion...

Till I saw you standing there reaching out, invite me to come and dance in tune with the melody of your soul...

Wholeheartedly, I flow through space and time, listening to the music of my heart that yearning to be around you...

The dark night might've tripped everything over and let us down, almost faded away and trapped in indefinite space and time...

But the souls never know how to give up, they keep holding space for one another to glide back and finish the dance...

So please come home with met, take my hands don't let go, we have eternal journey to carry on...

Be true to our Heart and Lit the Flame Up for Eternity, Those Pheonix wings will Lead the way for Us flying back home, Infinitely...

#FlyingBackHome #ThePhoenixWings# UniversalTrueL0V3r #RaiseinL0V3








No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...