May 20, 2021

What could Be More Important.. (Collide)

 


What could be more important
than the space we come together,
where the rhymes meet rhythm,
that glide the innermost me out,
as the music plays in tune,
with my heartbeats...
What could be more important
than The Never Land we create,
that brings The Fairy tale alive,
and makes The Pheonix dance,
lit the cracking fireworks flame up,
to awake my weary soul...
What could be more important
than the Sacred Union that called us,
to continue our own Eternal Journey,
although it's only in my breath,
we could bring all the stars down,
and move the mountains...
What could be more important,
than the place we share forever,
where our spirits shall carry on,
as your road and mine crossed,
just the way our galaxies collide,
during the universal collision in LOVE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...