January 17, 2012

Committed in Helping Others


"I will never let anyone who needs help pass,
without having a little of help from me,
as much as I can do at that moment..."

That was the commitment I made 6 years ago,
when my little boy was off hooked from surgery table.
I knew at that moment Only God could help him.

It was only miracle that can save him from the surgery knife…
Let’s Help others not because We want to be a hero
But really because we know that as human we are helpless.
We will always need God's help.

Committed in Helping others make You deserve God's Help, always...

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully said dear twin :) What good is life without giving to others, helping others, caring for others.... every day? Would we feel any lasting fulfillment without this? Thank you for the profound reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometime the chance to help others come and pass without we notice it...And we help other not for them but mostly for Us...

    Thanks for Coming... <3U...

    ReplyDelete

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...