April 19, 2021

The Indefinite LOVE



Like the first drop of a morning dew,
enchanted by the breeze air of a spring day,
the voice of fairy rhyme emerge from the forest,
blowing my heart with serenity and grace... 

Like the sound a lovely melody from the harps,
played by the angels in the misty face of moonlight,
a beautiful music is echoing in the atmosphere,
healing the pain in my soul as the song of a Pheonix...

Your music jump over the space and time, 
the beauties shared come straight to my heart, 
The voice nurtures my weary soul with a fresh air,
nourish my life with the eloquent words of harmony.. 

You just make me feel eternal, 
by the touch of this indefinite LOVE... 

Days might glide in and turn the nights off,
the earth might spin around till the end of time,
but the flame in my life will shine eternally,
as the ray of sunshine shall be ours for eternity...

#EternalJourney #NeverLand #SacredUnion 
#NextLevelofExistence #BeyondInfinity 
#MusicofMyHeart #MelodyofYourSoul 
#IamWithYou #AllofMy12Chakras 
#UniversalTrueLover #VibrateLove


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...