April 15, 2021

True...

 

Thousands of lifetimes might’ve sent us around, trapped our bodies within space and time. Eons of light years might’ve split us apart, so glad that I finally found you. 
Olympus might’ve fallen down, 
yet the gods are just reBorn in Us... 

 

You know it’s True...

 

Deep in the forest of Neverland, 

We’ve promised to make our lives meaningful for all the living... 

My heart is in you, melted by your charm, 

and  it's yours eternally... 

 

You see it's True... 

 

This gonna be an amazing ride, 

I am around you with all I might,

share LOVE from the innermost part of my being, bring all the things in life together and let us grow, The Cosmic force that binds galaxies for our Eternal Journey...

 

You feel it’s True...

 

Bloom and shine,
be True to your heart...

 Spread your wings,

fly me to the horizon,
like Jupiter ascending,
towards infinite light...


#EternalJourney #NeverLand #SacredUnion #DanceofThePheonix #IamWithYou #AllofMy12Chakras #RaiseinLOVE 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...