April 2, 2021

Flame of Pheonix

 

I was Scattered, 
Torn...
I was Wounded,
Hurtin'...

My Heart Brutally Broken,
My Soul Savagely Bleeding...
I Fell down and stumbled,
Life just given me another crashed landing... 

Now I am cracked open, 
breaking apart but survived...

Crushed in the lowest ground,
yet my only way out is IN then UP..
Wake Up Call,
Always comes at the worst... 

Wake Up...!!!
Beyond infinity....

This body might be beaten and weary, 
but the soul start gliding and find your rhythm...

As The heart's glittering like the sparkling fireworks,
burst to the sky,
Awakes my frozen soul to the brighter new days...
ReBirth and Dance, 
Live The Life to The Most,
Your light comes in,
through the shattered pieces of my heart... 

Turn My Pheonix flame On.....








No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...