April 2, 2021

Only in My Breath...

I could only stare at my screen
hoping it change in split second
letting your name appear there
yet that empty page stay still...

I could only wish this void fade
allow me to take a restful night
without question marks in my head
yet the heart knows better...

Even if it's only in my breath
allow me to sense you near
although it's only in my dream
I wanna feel your  lips on mine
holding on to your heartbeats
like there's no tomorrow...

The moon must be smiling at Us
blessing that silver lining light 
send this LOVE to your spine
and bring you closer to me...
 
Although the century let time stop
and the earth let space run out
You'll always be here with me
little longer than eternity...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...