April 6, 2021

Journey towards Neverland


I just realized, the object of my affection can also be a definite source of comfort, I really am grateful for every breath taken to cherish the moment of infinity we share...

I care not about the rule of the land nor the Space and Time...

The LIFE chooses Us, then I have no control over what happened after, for The Universe takes over... It's a Sacred Dance in an autopilot Eternal Journey towards a Never Land, where we could step into The Next Level of Existence, and leap Beyond Infinity...

So I embrace all the free falling session into The Secret Forest,
and Raise all over again in LOVE to LIVE The LIFE at The Most...


#MayTheForceBeUponUs #BeyondInfinity
#EternalJourney #SacredUnion #NeverLand #DanceofThePheonix #UniversalTrueLover



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...