June 23, 2013

Today I Feel So Very TINY...

Have you ever seen your being, compere to the whole UNIVERSE...???
Today I saw some posts that make me think of this fact...


















And I automatically told my children, this is Our Beloved Earth, look so tiny among The Sun, Jupiter and Saturn... I let them learn how this kind of picture is always mesmerizing me...
The Sun does Looks So BIG here, on my children eyes...



















But Wait... Is The Sun really that big...??? Unfortunately NO...

As a matter of fact, Our Sun is one of The Tiny Star in The Universe... So, thanks to Uncle Google... I manage to find one amazing picture about the mass and size of Earth compared with other bigger planets and The Sun... And also the mass and size of The Sun compared to other stars like Sirius, Pollux and VY Canis Majoris...


They studied this picture and downloaded it... I hope this is something they will never forget in their life... One important lesson about life... If we start to feel so big, we definitely need to remember how tiny we actually are... 

Also when thing in our life moves like roller coaster, even seems like turning upside down, we need to remember something bigger than Us is playing a complex Scenario in the universe. 

If this Power can make all the planets, stars and galaxies moves in order, so it will be a very tiny favor for this Power to allow all the scramble pieces of jigsaw in our life falling in all over again in better order. 

That is the next post I saw this afternoon, that makes me think, what are these about..??
As if the universe try to tell me something...


Not so long after I thought about feeling so tiny, I saw this post,
talk about the best medicine for Human is LOVE... 




































Just remember the direction, Should be GIVEN not just TAKEN... 
And the condition should be UNCONDITIONALLY....

I hope these pictures I share today, can show you what I have just seen today... 
No matter how tiny we are in this universe... LOVE will Keep Us ALIVE... 

Bunch of Love,


ArifaH

2 comments:

  1. Like the eagles said, "When we're hungry, love will keep us alive"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love definitely will keep us alive in so many way...
    If we know how to surrender in the wings that will fly you high to infinity and beyond...

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...