June 22, 2013

Sexy Things We Need to Invite Readers to Our Blogs..

I must say Blogspot is quite a nice place to blog. But so far I write in many sites too, I have four blogs around the net, including one here. Two of them in Bahasa Indonesia my own language. I wish to have more feedback from readers if I write in English so my ability in English Literacy can improve...

There are some things that writers need to make their blogs popular. I am writing this for those who really want to share their words because they really want to tell the world about something buzzing in their minds. Do not hesitate..!! Just let the words flow from the fresh spring inside the heart, through mind and make your fingers dance...

I start writing four years ago, two years in English. From my experience I can tell how writer get reader online. So these are my subjective opinion :

1. Consistency in writing and posting the note/blog.
Writing as also speaking skill is something we can only learn by doing. The more we read, the more we have things to think of. And speaking in the form of writing is the same as producing something from the inside of our being. The more we write the better we construct the words and flow it our own way.

2. Preferences in specific idea.
People blog for many reason, but writer need to pick some themes they really like to write about. Writing on something we like would bring passion in our words. If we write from the heart, they usually read us with the heart. The heart connection will silently build a writer-reader bond.

3. Honesty.
The best thing of saying things from the heart is we cant tell a lie. Not like writing with the mind, our mind tend to easily distracted with our own surrounding and reduce the honesty in what we say. Most of all never let your mind telling your heart what to feel and say it out loud in a blog.

4. Blog title.
Picking the eye catching title is an art. It should describe our writing in an intriguing short sentence. And to invite visitors from The Net Searching Machine, you need to pick popular easy reading bite of sentence to catch attention.

5. Brain/heart catching.
The eye catching title should be followed by a brain or heart catching words to read. It can be in the form of news, story, poems and soon. The best way to catch brain and heart, is to produce something genuine and authentic from our brain and heart. Collaboration between our brain and heart will let our soul spill in the writing.

Somehow from the thumbs I collect, I know many are reading my notes, but only few of them left respond. I conclude, readers like to read my blog, but rarely have feedback on that. It doesn't matter because the point of writing is sharing idea. No matter if the reader agree with us or not.

I usually get more comment when I wrote about my experience as human. Moments of surviving, happiness, sadness, confusing time, hard time like when we got flood disaster, also when I wrote something in popular interest because it is entertaining.

I believe Being Popular is a side effect of our contribution in bringing something to the universe, for better or worse...Just like in the school time. We can either be the brightest brain or the wicked rebel to get attention. Both will do to be popular.

It is something of our choice. The energy we share is the one will return to Us. It can be negative or positive. Either one, it is our call to make. What I believe, if we do something good for the universe, even a small stuff like posting picture/poems/words that make people smile. The universe will note, smile back and return the smile we share in the most surprising way...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...