June 22, 2013

The Bravery to be Just ME

All I need is the bravery to be just me... Sounds so simple, but sometimes the fear to make mistake or creating wrong image of ourselves can distract us from our own unique path.

Too much fear about right or wrong can kill our creativity and reduce our ability to think critically. Our imagination and innovation to learn, then produce new things must start with our bravery to be just human, who's born to learn from our own history.

If only we can stop worrying about being right, we will learn that the best part about being human is just to be authentic, genuine, original and honest...

As sure as the sun rises every morning, we shall make mistakes in life, and the best thing would be in knowing that it is ok to be wrong...

Because that's the best way human learn to find the right path. Without making mistakes, actually we should start doubting...

Do we really ever learn..???

The bravery to be just me, allow me to find the right path by learning from my wrong turns in life. As life is roller coaster ride, we learn from all the down path. So then we can make the best out of us on our way up...

Bunch of Love,

ArifaH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...