June 12, 2013

Writing is My Meditation Temple..

Writing is my meditation temple, writing is my own hypnotherapy session and my own philosophy lesson to learn...

Sometimes my head and my heart makes my existence a very noisy place to be... They are constantly debating about my being... Along with my morality which likes to give never ending comments to all my actions... Added with my passionate dream which tends to be in conflict with my reality... Not to mention my need on constant supply of something new and my adventurous self which always wait for endorphin and adrenaline supplement as daily in take..

I break down all of those noises that circling around me in chewable thoughts by writing them... Sometimes the misty cloud is wondering around the place where people can comprehend.. Another time, it is just flying so high or diving so deep that can not easily be reached even by my own understanding... I don't think to write, I simply flow the thoughts out... And use my mind later while I do the editing... Often, I frown while trying to understand my own written words...

I write in order to learn about me and the life I live in...

Since 2009, I notice that what I thought make people think and willingly throw they thoughts at me. Their feedback usually bring me to totally new understanding. That is the best thing about blogging.

I write to flow my words from the heart, so they can be read by the heart..
I write with love in order to share love, for writing is a love of my life..

Words are all I have to get connected with the universe..
So Thank You for Reading me, It means a lot...

Bunch of Love,

Rainbow





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...