June 22, 2013

The First Secret to Happiness

Almost two years ago I wrote :

"Love is the energy that rule the Whole Universe.. Coming from The Source, Our Mighty Creator.. Manifest in Life through every single living form of His Creation..."


Yet finding love is not an easy journey.. Especially when we start with loving the one within Us.. Only those who knows how to love themselves unconditionally will be able to love others as they are and be really happy...
So, today I can say...

When I took the journey to find love, I saw me...
When I step closer within, I captured the divine light inside...
When I embrace the light, I felt the love...
When I surrender in the wings of love, I fell in love with me...
When I accept the me I am, I simply found the power of love in me...



And finally I know, that's where my truest happiness rest...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...