October 23, 2012

How I Learn from My Own History...

Why do Human tend to believe one thing and do other thing...???
Is it because Human are created with a room to make mistake... ???

From this condition I learn to choose the best choice, with the wish to do it the right way.. Because in human heart and mind  there's always conflict of interest and voids to be fulfilled...

With the limitation of choices, I would do two things. Make more Options or arrange the priority of needs. At the end of the battle in our life we will find the answer. Which of our choice is the best and which is the worst, also which are in between...

So we have our story and wisdom to tell, that once upon a time we let ourselves fell over the cliff to the deep and dark place. We were survive, we managed to see the light, stood on our feet, and  started to find the path to climb up once again. And the most important thing of this story is ... We could leave a trail...

I guess, that's how human should learn from their history. And live a better life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...