October 25, 2012

I will Get There Someday...

Me... My Emotions... My Thought... My Need...
My Feelings... My Dreams... My Reality... My Life...

Sometimes all of those are circling around my mind,
my heart and my soul...

Give me loads of confusions, some happiness and sadness, 
some thrill, a bit frustration, a little anger and desperation. 
Yet they also bring hopes and lift me high...

But it was pretty hard to find peace of mind,
when I couldn't allow myself of wanting something that I can't get,
and the worst part is I can't stop myself of wanting it...

They just keep moving in circle...

I just know it will take the time,
but eventually,
I will get there someday...

Hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...