October 20, 2012

My Feminine Power...

I'm created as a woman with My Feminine Power,
but somehow I fail to use it...

Mostly because I force to use it by imitating
and competing the men masculine power...

Reclaim Feminine Power is about admitting,
accepting and understanding
my own deepest feeling as a woman...

The Feminine power is more about giving my heart
the freedom to feel...
So that I urgently need to stop having my mind
telling the heart what to feel...

Then my mind should help my heart
to find out what to do with my feelings
in the most logical way possible...

Since I found the fact about this feminine power,
I declare my self to stop being smart and wise,
and now I do my best looking for happiness...

I start listening carefully to my truth on what I want and need
rather than thinking loudly about other people's truth...

Now I believe my truth is always the truest truth for me
and my heart will always tell me which truth is the one I need...

As long as I have my inner strength work for me
and keeping me closed and connected with The Source
in crystal clear transmission access...

That's how I reclaim the feminine power
of being the happy real me...



So Heaven Helps...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...