October 5, 2012

Do you know...???

Till the day I take my last breath,
this smile will always want to be with you..

Now...

Would you please step closer,
so my restlessness could go away..

Will you stay a little bit longer,
so this weariness would subside..

Could you hold my hands for a while,
so the smile will kiss away my tears,
and the wound felt less painful..

Then the wings of hope will spread and start flying
as the winning song is soaring in the air
then the serenity will take over the soul
and float in the real peace of mind...

When all become one in silence
as the memories of yesterday are merged
and create the dream of better tomorrow…
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...