October 18, 2012

For All The Women in The World...

Do you realize that we all are created beautifully and it is our destiny to be so Lovely... We all deserve to love and be loved...

Once upon a time my marriage feels like hell when I realize I have never got the Love I deserve... And I was so angry with my family.. Because I've been loving them with all my life.. I gave my youth to them but then I felt they refuse to give me the love that I need...

But then I realized something... I failed to feel the Love, it is not only their fault... It is mine too..

Because somehow, I failed to show them how I want to be loved... I failed to make them learn and understand how I need to be loved...

So I look in deep within me... And find out what I really want and need in this life... Then I understand what my family should do to give me what I want and need... So I can start to make them see, as I see what is important for me... What I want and need to be exist  in my life... Also what kind of life that I really dream of, not only as a mom and wife... But mostly as one complete woman..

That's the journey of finding and to be found...That's how I understand... We will make all people love Us by doing only one thing... Be ourselves and love us the way we are...

Notice our strength and admit our weakness and limits.. We should use the strength to make us grow more beautiful.. Then we can use our weakness to learn how to live the life in better way... Then we can measure our limits and start to make a breakthrough.. So no more limits.. We are on our way to the top of the world, go beyond our horizon...



No body is Perfect... But every single one of Us always want Perfection… Let's help Ourselves by realizing, that all we could do to be perfect is dealing with our imperfection, perfectly…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...