March 10, 2019

The Pitch Black, Yet Pink ME...

"​And even though I know how very far apart we are, It helps to think we might be wishin' on the same bright star... And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby... It helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky..."

Since the night after last valentine, this song is echoing in my head over and over again, plays in tune with the melody of my soul, creates a totally new rhythm within my heart, makes my mind refuse to let go the thought of you from my head...

This isn't anything new for me, I have been here and done this before, yet the question stays the same, as I look up to the sky and shoot the very same words above:
"Dear Heaven, now what...?"



It is like, I wasn't bled enough, as my heart brutally broken along the way to embrace everything I need to understand about LOVE. But this journey still needs me to carry on. As if the lesson wasn't learned enough along the way. Why...?

Yes, LOVE has always been my strength. Hence, the journey to embrace LOVE was also revealing my weakness.  As LOVE showered me with all its bliss and blessing in disguised, yet it also got me so cursed. Since this journey exposed me to the pitch black part of my soul... 

I thought my lesson in the quest to find True LOVE, has brought the light back on to the deepest darkest corner of my being. So I completely understand which part of my being needed to grow. Yet this LOVE for you still came and touched the LIFE inside of Me... 

Not that I am complaining, truly I like it. Since being in LOVE always makes me feel so ALIVE.  For the energy generated as I am fallen in LOVE, manifests like the dynamic yin and yang vortex. Gives my heart the sparkle of firecracker works, every time it skip a beat, as the thought of You comes to my senses. Just the way you send butterfly to my tummy only by throwing a silly jokes over the net...

Mostly the energy flies me too high into the multi dimensions realm over my soul, as my heart and spirit collide gives me the exact coordinate and clear direction, on how to intercept your soul... 

Sometime it's just lingering in the crossing channel between my heart and mind, gives me emotional turmoil that urged me to pick my phone and call you, just to fill the void, and quench the thirst of missing you... 


Other time it is even dropped so low beyond the twilight zone, sensing you were there on your own. Most probably lonely, but locked your soul in indifferent stage of being, where you find blanket of comfort zone, being on your own. The thoughts send me a wonder, how it really feels to touch your flesh and blood in reality. Sometimes I wish, you could at least give me a space to flow that feeling. But then I could only blow you good night kisses and send  virtual hugs, with a hope the big sky would kindly refrain them your way...

But above all, these thoughts and feelings, generate a high level of creativity while I am around you. Manifest in all the flowing texts I wrote, the words I hardly believe were 100 percent mine.  Because I believe You have pull them out with all the crazy thoughts we share, that some how energizing the think tank inside my head, even when you are not around...

This is definitely a brand new journey, even after all the ups and downs that I have been through along this kind of journey.  This time, It feels like I am standing in the middle of a multi-dimensional portal. Waiting for the most random leap, ignited by the energy we accidentally share. Each time our souls intercept, in the dynamic Yin and Yang realm, where our interconnection taken a place...

I really do hope, I have better Idea on where this journey may lead. As You said, I deserve the authority to be in control. How should I do that, You don't even have the need of me being around. The Pitch Black yet Pink ME, that plastering around you, like a storm thundering your comfortable sanctuary... 

What could I say,
I just wanna be with You...


#LovenLight
#GetaLIFE
#BeALIVE
#2TheInfinityandBeyond


"A whole new world, A dazzling place I never knewBut when I'm way up here It's crystal clearThat now I'm in A whole new world With you..."~ Aladdin OST


No photo description available.



"Love is the energy that brighten the life and make those who share it feel alive. The same energy that pinned Earth, Venus, Mars and the entire Solar system to orbit The Sun. The very same energy that stick the whole Milky-way together, so none of the member move out to Andromeda even if they have to cross each other path in galactic collision during their cosmic journey..."
~ArifaH-2014



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...