March 30, 2019

Bring The Light Back On...

As I sit on the train that will bring me to my hometown, with heavy cloud in my eyes, feeling some parts are cracked open in my heart...

I can't help but let my mind wonder,  to the last time I visit Solo. I was home, for a happy wedding celebration of my cousin. Same destination I go tonight, yet totally different taste of atmosphere I breath in...

Ever since both my mom and dad passed away, and I thought there would be no more place to call home, this family always assure me, that their house is always Home for me...

Now, He passed away too...

The last best memory I got in mind about him,  is when I was congratulating him for his master degree, after he turns 65. I told him, "Uncle, I will definitely get my master degree too, thank you for inspiring me..."

Then I did, started my study the very next term...

Another living example of being a life long learner, performing a lifetime education example in our family legacy, has gone away, how I miss them all...

With these tears washing my soul, I renew my pledge to give all I have in my life, continuing everything that You've been doing on this line of duty. Educating The Nation..

May Your souls are resting in peace, now... Grannies, Mom, Dad,  Uncles, and Aunties, that had been shaping my soul with all of yours...

With all my heart I pray, many more will raise, to walk on this long and winding road journey, following your path...

So help us God...







"Who wants to live forever?
Who dares to love forever?
Oh, when love must die?But touch my tears with your lipsTouch my world with your fingertipsAnd we can have forever
And we can love foreverForever is our today..."







#WakeUpCall
#BringTheLightBackOn
#LifeLongEducation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...