March 19, 2019

Two Towers...

It wasn't a bright sunny day at the time you arrived to pick me up. The sky was cloudy,  and the sun refused to shine, yet our journey began as you planned... 

After all the ups and downs, and some moments of going around in circles, we found the right place on the highest ground. The very space where the grass still green, covered by thick bush, with bunch of trees as the back ground. I spread my broken white pashmina on the ground, and started to set up the crystals we brought in a grid, with a hope the sun will finally show up and share the abundance of energy to us... 

We were lucky, by the time our grid done, the sunbeam finally came out... 

As we exchange words in each stories we share, our vibration rise up and broadcast the sacred vortex of energy that was endlessly spiraling out, generated by our meditative dancing union. Until the drips of very light rain suddenly waking us up from our trance session, showing us the sun has slightly moved down, means we have used up all the time we got there... 

Stories will always be shared continuously, as the time passes by... 

I just knew that, even though that was the end of my trip, our journey will never come to an end. For the destination of every trip we share will always be the journey itself. Thank you for walking with me all these way, I'm very blessed to share this journey with you... 

Heaven Helps... 

#EarthEnergyConstellation
#TwoTowers

Image result for lemurian tantric twin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...