December 12, 2013

Flying Above The Storm

We've been better, we've been worse. At some points we climb our highest dream, another time we roll over our deepest nightmare. Most of the time we work on our ability to re-balance. So we can always dance beautifully and glide gracefully to a better tomorrow.

Another day sitting with bunch of people from different background with one purpose, better Heart Condition. Including Hubby's. The doctor has told me that after his first attack on December 2010, there's a chance he got Congestive Heart Failure which has been acting up this year. 


I always want sparkling fireworks in my heartbeats so I can really feel ALIVE. Yet these people would feel ALIVE if only their hearts can beat normally, they might say I fail to feel grateful.

Only today I believe, being ALIVE is about living at the most, with whatever life provide. We need to make the life worth living without easily settling in the situation that we don't feel right about.

I will Never.. Never.. Never quit thinking and moving towards a better life in the small world where I live.. For I'm the eagle, my destiny is to fly the bluest sky, right above the storm, towards the infinite light..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...