December 27, 2013

Stay in Love with The Woman in Me...

A single Mom who often call herself nerdy and geeky - because she is a science and physics teacher - ask me on yesterday chat, when we discuss about falling in love... 

"How do you keep the love alive in your marriage...?" 

My marriage has been going through many storms,  and still on the way to survive this last blast. The only thing that hold us together is the belief that we are growing to be a better person everyday.   

We believe that the happy family is the only place where everyone should grow to be the best of themselves. Although honestly we don't know for sure where we are heading yet, the hope for better tomorrow allow us to keep the faith that  we are on the right track by now. 

So I could only say to this special friend...

"I just try to stay in love with the woman in me. So I would do anything to make her happy, include by keeping the sparkling fireworks in my heartbeats flamed in any ways it takes. Even if sometime I have to go nuts and act crazy...


The discussion with that smart teacher remind me of beautiful quotes by Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati, "When you plant a seed of Love it is you that blossom..."  

I love this quotes.  I believe, before we can love others we need to be sure that we have already been planting enough love for the life inside us, unconditionally... 

So, let's have a great journey to the inner part of our being and find the true love inside, get it out and be ready to plant the seed of love that will make us blossom eternally, every where we go...


 


Bunch of Love,

ArifaH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...