December 31, 2013

R E S O L U T I O N S

Last year I wrote... 
I promise myself, 2013 will full of Win-win solutions... Best Agreement... Negotiations... and Achievements... that will make me really happy as a woman, mom and the citizen of universe...

For I finally see that happiness is in Me, all I need is look  in and take it out.. I will start by understanding my need and describing how I want to fulfill them.. Then I will continue by drawing the shapes of my own happiness and color them with rainbow... That's how I plan to paint my life...

And also since life is so full of ups and downs, I urge myself to decide how I want to handle the sadness and sorrow in my life.. As I switch the impact of all pain I feel, from the one that hurts me to the one that change me... Cause the wound that couldn't kill me, will definitely make me grow stronger if I allow it to heal completely...

I will stop playing as an object, who will need other to kiss away my sadness and sorrow... It is time to stop being the passenger of my own life vessel... I will learn to be the subject who has the authority to navigate the  way and decide the direction to go... Although I can't always be the driver...

At this new beginning, I make myself another promise :

I will never again waiting for the storm to pass, because in 2011 and 2012,  the life let me learned an important lesson about dancing in the rain till the sun shine again.. The brand new day will always come with the new rainbow of life and better tomorrow does exist if we try hard enough...


In less than 6 hours 2013 will end in my timezone. I don't really have more resolution to make, maybe sticking on what I had last year by doing an honest evaluation will establish a totally brand new days in my tomorrow. Perhaps, I want to add something that I wrote in one of my latest blog.
“I just wanna stay in love with the woman in me…”

So, I would do anything to make her happy. Especially in keeping the sparkling fireworks in my heartbeats flamed in any ways it takes. Even if sometime I have to go completely nuts and act totally crazy in doing so.

Finally I believe, before I can love others I need to be sure that I have already been planting enough love for the life inside me, unconditionally. So, I can keep my promise to love the life with full intensity, as I dedicate my life to live with full capacity.

Let’s continue to have a regular journey to the inner part of our being and find the true love inside, get it out and be ready to plant the seed of love that will make us blossom eternally, every where we go.






Wishing you all happiness and the best out of the coming year...
With all the love, laugh, light, peace and harmony that we deserve..


Bunch of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...