November 28, 2013

L O V E ...

....And as my broken heart lies bleeding  / You say true love it's suicide  / You say you've cried a thousand rivers / And now you're swimming for the shore  / You left me drowning in my tears /And you won't save me anymore...
Bon Jovi said,
true love is suicide, 

yet it is never a sin...

Kahlil Gibran said,
love is always enough for LOVE, 

but we tend to complicate it 
with sense of belonging...

For the love is always ours,
to hold and to give,
unconditionally...

At this very age I believe,
we no longer choose
who or what or when or where to love
LOVE shall choose for us...

All we should do is learning
HOW to LOVE,
with full intensity
in all capacity...

Then Love will keep us ALIVE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...