December 20, 2013

A Dam of Thoughts and Feelings

This is a night for a nice conversation with friends. Sitting in a cozy cafe, with a gentle music play by a pianist or guitarist who's absorbed by his /her music.

The little clock in my laptop says, it is only 35 minutes after midnight.
Am I feeling blue...??? Do I miss someone...???

I just feel like having a dam of thoughts and feelings inside me that need a way to flow. I'm about to burst without knowing exactly which thought has made me feel this way.

I know, the way out, the strength, the courage, the resilience, the hope and the dream, even the faith are always there with me along every ups and downs in my life.

But I guess, this is just the night, I really want to hear someone tell me...

"Go sleep little one,
do not be worry...!!
I got your back covered,
This one shall pass too..."


Heaven Helps,
Hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...