December 25, 2013

REUNION...

If you have friends from your childhood and somehow you still save time to spend with them online or offline. You will feel, so very blessed...

Because this will be a friendship of the souls. It is even thicker than the blood...

Look at the warmth of the smiles, the genuine happiness shown by the expression in the eyes, and the bond that shown from body languages. All are the the radiance of TRUE LOVE...



Yup, life has put me on roller coaster ride. One day I was on my way down, and another day I'm going up. Meeting up with these bunch has bring the light back into my dark nights.



Gathering with my elementary school friends and teachers is really a heart lifter. Especially when we were there helped organizing the event that made everybody smile and laugh happily.



Nothing could be more precious than bring goodness to other people life. The universe will always appreciate all the kindness and happiness shared, and return those to our lives in the most surprising way.



Allow me to share our smiles and laughter, because they come along with The True Love. Teachers and Friends, they are also my family. The bond we have is really thicker than blood.




From Indonesia,
with a bunch of Love...


ArifaH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...