July 28, 2017

The Scent of Your Energy...

These days I couldn't possibly breath without inhaling the scent of your energy into my heart beat...

Just the way every cells in my body playing in tune with the rhythm of your soul, and make mine sing the very song of love in my heart...

Being with you is like living the world of wonder, where I can fly to The Jupiter n back, or dive to the deepest secret of an ocean, with each breath I take, in every split second as my eyes blink...

Loving you is like exposing myself to the series of free falling sequences, without giving me time, to fear any crash landing...


#TowardsTheInfinitynBeyond #VelocitynAcceleration



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...