July 28, 2017

Dance of The Skywalker

I thought time has let the river run dry, 
stole everything from me, as all the sparks of romance gone away...

Yet beyond imagination, from the DNA history I search, you found me. Sudenly the twister started. Ignited the vortex of energy that threw me away to the moon and back...

I'm enjoying this butterfly effects in my tummy,  as this cracking fireworks working up in my heartbeat. Not to mention the sensation I felt, when my heart skip a beat, just because i saw your name on my screen...

It's beyond believe makes me wanna be The Skywalker, who's flying the world of wonder, as I'm surfing the tide beyond imagination...

So kiss me, like I've never been kissed, we shall turn the twin flame on, in no time...

Will you dance this sacred reunion with me...???

Like the sea always dances to shore, this energy waves rhythm, never know how to stop. Till the end of time, dance infinitely to eternity...

#TowardsTheInfinitynBeyond
#TheStarlightinMySky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...