May 27, 2017

What was There, Still Is...

I finally came to the understanding...

What I thought I've known is actually nothing, when I compare them with all the unknown things, that's been shown every now and then in this tiny universe where I live...

Last April I met a writer who wrote about everything that I've been wondering, these past few years. Somehow, he show me that everything that I've questioned were actually there, for a Reason... 

Bring me to a new conclusion... 

My life journey is not only about finding all the answers. It is more about knowing what questions I actually should ask, in life...

Everything we've ever questioned, were actually the clue to more questions. That's how life bring us all the puzzles to solve, so we will eventually see the answers...

Just the way The Light shines through all the blank spots we hide inside of Us. Layer by layer, from corner to corner... The truest truth will eventually peel itself, and revealed before the eyes in our hearts...

Every pieces of new knowledge should let us know, that sometimes it is better to forget everything we think we know... As it is wise to always have a doubt on what we think is right... For the truth of knowledge is always on the move, that's how we are allowed to grow. And the growth will show us the way to glow for the tiny part of the universe where we must share life...

I truly am happy for everything we've ever shared... I thank you for always makes me feel so blessed, just by being around...

Some things change, others don't...
What was there still is, for a Reason...

Love always,

ArifaH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...