April 24, 2017

Hardcore Grounding...

When I let my flesh and blood rest peacefully, on the naked ground, where the earth energy generating a vortex flow beneath me, as the sun ray caressing my skin...

Suddenly all of my nerves system from head to toes were activated, synchronizing with the spiraling energy which was glorifying around me...

As if my battery was automatically recharging, on the very island, where people used to celebrate Ra/Surya Dev power as The God of Sun...

Like a young Phoenix, who's born from their own ashes right after the old one burned itself, as each and every cells on my body embracing the energy tide. I was reborn...

As I was resurrecting the flesh and blood, I am reinventing my soul. Now I am ready for the twin flame sacred dance with Mother Earth...

#SpreadingLightnLove
#Working4PeacenHarmony
#StarLightVoyager

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...