December 12, 2016

Magic 12.12, Towards The End of 2016...

Cheers, I'm Arifah...
I really am so Happy to walk with You all towards the end of 2016...

I start this blog in 2011, writing about everything the life teach me,
along with the process to make my soul growth...

I'm proud to be at your your service,
so with this note I would like to open a communication with my blog visitors,
who's been coming back n forth for blog my update...

I know that you come from all over the globe,
and I must say sorry if the past few blogs I wrote in my mother language (Bahasa Indonesia),
because haven't got the chance to rewrite it into English...

I plan to collect all my articles in Bahasa Indonesia, and re-post them here with English title,
so You could notice what I'm trying to express. I know that Google won't be competent enough,
to transliterate my articles in the way I want...  
So, if You need further explanation You can email me, to <ipenk31@gmail.com> or to  <ipenk31@yahoo.com>,
I am also available on Facebook as Arifah Handayani and on Instagram as  <arifah_1607>,
Come over and Let's be in touch...  
May The Force grant us The Best of Luck,
for walking on this life with Dignity, Faith, Bravery, Honesty and Integrity...
Let's embrace Dedication to share a little that we know with the mankind,
for better tomorrow that should be full of Happiness and Love...
It ain't gonna be easy, but definitely will worth all our Best Shot.
Heaven help those who help themselves...

Bunch of Love,
ArifaH


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...