December 12, 2016

December Reflection...

Yes I am a Teacher, and a Mother too... Sometimes the feeling is completely twisted when I have o teach my own daughter...

But in between, what she wrote last week gave me tears, of joy and pride... I raised and taught a young girl to be a Woman of this Earth...

She's not only my daughter nor my student... She's also a teacher of life who has important role in my soul growth...

Each mother is an unfinished puzzle, until she found the hidden piece of  puzzle in her own children...

I consider my self lucky, to see my own hidden piece of puzzle, in the very soul of my daughter...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...