October 6, 2017

Rhapsody of The Moonlight...

Like a satellite that's been running away from its course,
I was flying around wondering in the world of a trillion stars...

Exactly when your soul called, invited me to dance in your orbit,
Innocently I answered, and your gravity automatically chained me,
by the time I touched down, I was loosing grip of my own wings...

I thought we were gonna glide the dance together...
But the days gone by, as the moonlight comes and goes...

I'm still stuck here at the grandest part of your land,
on my own not knowing where to go next...
Like climbing up in the hardest slope of a rocky mountain,
I track the trail to your heart...

No one knows where this journey may lead,
only this pretty face of the full moon recharge me,
from time to time,
just like tonight...

In the twilight zone I pray,
This journey will finally take me somewhere,
over the rainbow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...