October 13, 2017

Light Over Matter, Be Energy...

The Book 'Sayap2 Pheonix', Time Machine, Gravity, Multi Dimensions Orbit, and Mata Hari... I think these are cool enough stuff to bring the peace back to my ground...

I always believe, each and every one of us must live their life according to their own default factory setting...

Our brain might be wired differently, as well as our heart n soul could be connected in their own unique way... Just because we feel and think in our own particular way,  doesn't mean my way is wrong for the life inside of me...

Like Shakespeare said, To Be or Not To Be That's The Question...

It's always a choice to Be or Not... but I will never leave people behind, just because they can't comprehend with my way of seeing The Light... No matter how difficult the situation is, because people are in my life for a reason...

Light over Matter, It's always ours to decide... Be The Energy we wish to see for others, will always be The Right answer...

#GetaLIFE #BeALIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...