October 12, 2017

Time is Art...

Tick tock... Tick tock... 
Hey, I've got a Time Machine...

I can go to the past for the memories that were locked there, but I guess I would rather go to the future... Why... Because the future keep a mystery...

I know...
Today is a gift... 

But I'd like to Keep the gift I got when today was few months back... because it could be the key to unlock the mystery of my future... 

Yeah okay...  I must admit, The future always excites me more than the present... because the mystery hold an element of surprise...

I wish I could write something about History of The Future... because it's always fun to learn about something we don't know... 

You may say I'm a dreamer... 
Yet I'm not the only one... 

They said spirituality is always about seizing the day, make it so worth living... but is it too much to ask if I'd like to see more Days of Future Past.... because that will give me chance to learn something I never see... 

Whatever life may give me,  or wherever life must take me... I could only say I'm built to be ready to accept the unexpected...

So bring it on, like tomorrow never dies... because I've always been an old soul with futuristic state of mind... 

Just keep up with me... 

#TowardsTheInfinitynBeyond #TimeisArt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...