August 20, 2017

Here, There, and Everywhere...

How could I get you out of my head, when every cells in my flesh and blood keep playing the memories you plant in them over and over, as the days passing by...

While words become too subtle to say, I could only let the music of my heart play the rhythm I heard in my soul, hoping that would be enough to quench the thirst and fill the void inside me...

Here, there, and everywhere...

Your existence stands there, giving me the clueless codes to understand, makes me lost in my own poor translation, urge me to dig down deeper and reach within...

Stop looking out, all the answers were locked there in my own existence, all I need to do is interpreting and connecting them into my own reality. You keep telling me...

What is this shadow, I asked...

Dive in, embrace the darkness, you can't Love The Light, without accepting The Dark, You said...

Now I'm floating, let the wind shows me where to go, as I inhale The Air of Pure Love into the indefinite space of my cells, and exhale the energy into the infinite universe...

Wishing the day will arrive sooner, when every things fall into their places, and makes all that happening become a Crystal Clear Image in My Senses...

#TowardsTheInfinityNBeyond
#VelocityNAcceleration
#Back2Nature2NurtureTheLIFeinMe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...