August 3, 2017

Silent Dance in The Twilight Zone

The crystal in us is emerging, as the Alchemy cycle of our transmutation restarting, and we are going through this tide of a new storm once again...

The hardest part is holding on to who we truly are, as we perfectly noticed, believing who we really are will never be a solid ground to step on. Maintaining the course of energy in the tide we surf most likely better way to notice where we are going...

Millions of words might have been written and spoken, telling the universe of this news. Yet millions more must be said to rewrite the entire process...

Like I've always believed, the destiny is written and as it rewrites, according to the way we live our life. The life I lived, the decisions I made, the people I met, the articles I read, they all are part of the process.  Most of all, they are showing the channel I must create, to access The Almighty, The Master of All Light, The Mighty Source of Love ...

The Channel is always a spiraling path towards The Infinite Energy of Life...

That's why here I am again, in the middle of nowhere, floating. My head is empty, but my heart is full. As my body is weak, yet the spiralling energy within is about to ignite a high tide, as it's surfing the spiralling tide of energy circling the new earth...

Feels like i need to do something with my life, I just can't figure it out what yet. I feel exactly like a field agent standing by alert and ready for her newest assignment...

I just noticed that I'm not the person I used to be few days back. I'm stepping on the path of the newest me...

I'm reborn, once again...
I know, I really do...

*Thank you for those who've given me a canvas to paint my rainbow...

#TowardsTheInfinitynBeyond
#VelocitynAcceleration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...