August 19, 2017

The Solar Kisses...

I'm sending you the vibe of solar kisses, before the eclipse shows up, steal the spirit, and let everything turns dark...

Including the dynamic orchestra in my heart, that has been flying me around The Jupiter, yet tripped me to the dark valley, on my way back from the moon...

Now I'm officially trapped in the twilight zone...

Where I could feel your existence with all the glimmering intensity that allow me to soar so high in the multi dimensions realm over the highest peak of my heart and spirit...

Yet other time you just sit there so unreachable, lingering around like a shadow in the darkest space of my heart and mind, makes me emotionally yearn to pick my phone and call you, just to fill the void, and quench the thirst of missing you...

Just like today I float beyond the twilight zone, wondering how it would taste like to touch your flesh and blood, with all the capacity each solar cells in my newly activated crystalline body could provide...

So, I urgently blow these solar kisses your way, with a hope each time the ray of sunbeams touch your skin, you'll feel the kisses that I send from the very core of my heartbeat...

Tomorrow and today,
and all the days after...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...