August 14, 2017

The Power of Love

The love that I experience, when I have you in my arms was definitely amazing... I do wish the feeling could manifest in my reality...

Even when space and time are not ours to share, the connection should always be there...

Me with the deep core Love, while You with the deep core need of the Love...

As I need acceleration, while You have velocity. Just the way you might long for a friend in need, while I am a friend indeed...

I need the Life that You've been through, You need the Love that I've been shared. That's why your road and mine crossed, as our galaxies collide in a universal collision...

#2TheInfinitynBeyond
#UniversalTrueLovers
#VelocitynAcceleration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...